Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Happiness Project

Gretchen Rubin's book, The Happiness Project has been one of the most influential books I have read so far in my lifetime. After first reading the book I was quickly inspired to start my own happiness project, which unlike many of the ridiculous projects I try to begin with myself was extremely easy to follow. I first devised as Gretchen suggests my twelve commandments that I live by on a daily basis. I find that after I devised this list, they often influence my decision making in a very strong way. I know that these are the twelve principles I want to live by, and that allows me to develop into a better version of myself.

My Twelve Commandments:

1. Be me.
2. Let it go.
3. Act the way I want to feel.
4. Do it now.
5. Keep calm and carry on.
6. Do not be scared.
7. No over analyzing.
8. Life goes on.
9. Give freely, don't expect.
10. This too shall pass.
11. Be a person you'd be friends with.
12. Get out of your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment