Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Baby Haul


1. My first House of Harlow necklace! This is the House of Harlow Blue Star Five Station Necklace. It's a perfect necklace for layering over dresses in the summer. 

2. Brand new summer Essie shades! The nail polish addict is back. I just had to try In the Cab-ana (the blue) and Serial Shopper. They are my two go to colors for summer this season, blue and coral.

3. Steve Madden cut out booties! These were super comfortable and so cute that I decided they were a must even if I have to wait until fall to wear them. 

4. Lilly Pulitzer make up bag! I'm obsessed with the bright pink poppies and this bag is the perfect size to store my go to daily makeup. 

2 comments:

  1. I am loving ALL of this! Especially swooning over those booties from Steve Madden. You can't go wrong with that brand. Dependable everytime :) Thank you for sharing :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul dear.....I love the booties....xoxoxo.....^_^

    http://mariahussain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete