Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Nail Polish Loves


When unsure of what color to put on my nails, I always think the clear choice is a pretty pastel. Not only do they match almost every outfit, but they are very soft and do not show chips as quickly as darker shades do. I like to buy a few staple pastels each spring when the nail polish lines release their new spring and summer collections, and these are my four top favorite for this summer. I get the most compliments on all these colors, and I find they are the easiest to apply and all only require two coats to be completely opaque. While I tend to be a loyal OPI buyer, this year I was far more impressed by Essie’s collections.
The picture is very true to color. Going from left to right, the colors are: Essie- Using my Maiden Name, Essie- Muchi, Muchi, Deborah Lippmann- Groove is in the Heart, Essie- Turquiose and Caicos

1 comment:

  1. I love Essie polishes as well, Fiji is one of my favourites, it a bit lighter and pastel than Muchi Muchi.

    CassandraMyee | Beauty | Fashion | Life

    ReplyDelete