Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

So It's Over


And when you say you won't forget me, I can tell you that's untrue. Because every day since I've left you I've thought less and less of you. And I've worn out all the reasons to keep on knocking at your door, could be the changing of the seasons but I don't love you anymore.
Someday you'll be looking back on your life, at the memories, this is gonna be one of those nights.

Arizona, dancing across the desert. In my heart I will always see you everywhere. 

You should have seen that sunrise with your own eyes, it brought me back to life.

As long as I live, whatever I do-As great as it is, you know what's a bummer, I'm never gonna beat this summer with you.

And nothing seems as strange as when the leaves begin to change, how we thought those days would never end. Sometimes I hear that song and I start to sing along...







No comments:

Post a Comment