Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Questions and Answers you didn't think you wanted to know


Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Serendipity is real in my opinion. 

What did your last text say?
"Okay!"

Where is the person you last kissed at this moment?
Probably at his little summer school chemistry class sleeping.


What do the majority of people in your life call you?
A princess...

What's your favorite number?
7.

Was your last text message from a girl or boy?
Girl.

Think of the last person you said I love you to, did you mean it?
I did completely! 

Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed?
Already witnessed that.

When was the last time you were out of state for more than a day and why?
It was when we went to Disneyland for Project Grad, and it was probably barely a full day, but I am going to count it because we were at Disney for 18 hours which must be some kind of record.

What's wrong with you right now?
My mouth feels like it is having contractions, I look like a retarded chipmunk, my entire body aches.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
No I think I was crying in pain.

Do you know someone who is CONSTANTLY texting?
Yeah that would be me...

What exactly are you wearing now?
An oversized Nutella shirt that I wear as a nightgown.

How was last night?
Horrible actually, thank you for asking.

Are you a cuddler?
I'm the best cuddler west of the Mississippi.

Why aren't you dating the last person you texted?
Because it's my mom...

Have you ever been asked out by someone you didn't want to be with?
Yes I have! Multiple times actually.

What were you doing at 4am this morning?
Peeing for the millionth time.


No comments:

Post a Comment