Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Some of My Favorite Books

I'm an avid reader, and while people in my life recognize that, they don't realize that I read about three books a week on average. Which if you calculate that out considering I've been reading since I was five, is prodigious amount of books. I know when a book is poorly written, and I know when they leave me with the feeling that I need to share a passage with every person I've ever met and that my life will never be quite the same. Books get through to me more than anything else ever will.

The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Outliers by Malcom Gladwell
Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
Amy and Rodger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen
The Fault in Our Stars by John Greene
Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls
The Golden Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder

Candid caption of my favorite way to spend time


No comments:

Post a Comment