Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013


I'm tired of waking up in tears, cuz I can't put to bed these phobias and fears. I'm new to this grief I can't explain, but I'm no stranger to the heartache and the pain. The fire I began is burning me alive. But  I know better than to leave and let it die. I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then, is it over yet? Will I ever feel again? I'm sick of the past I can't erase. A jumbled of footprints and hasty steps I can't retrace. The mountain of things I still regret, is a vile reminder that I would rather just forget. The fire I began is burning me alive, but I know better than to leave and let it die. I walk alone, no matter where I go. I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then, is it over yet? Will I ever love again? I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbow on my own, the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone, so I watch the winter stars to lead me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment